Yes, you can create multiple accounts, but if you just want to increase your deposit/withdrawal limits, we can easily help you with this for your existing account. There's no need to open a second account to go above limits.
Potential reasons for creating a second account:
- Having an account for different trading strategies that run counter to each other.
- Having an account for different trading bots.
- Having an account that's separate from margin trading (to protect balances from potential liquidation).
- Having an account for personal use vs business use.
- Having an account for different residencies for fiat funding options.
The only rule is that you cannot use your secondary accounts to go beyond the deposit and withdrawal limits of your highest verified account.