In order to make an International transfer to an external non-European account, please follow some simple steps below and complete the transfer in a few minutes:
- Open the Dashboard Menu, select the “Payments & transfers” option
- Choose ”International” and the account from which you would like to process the transfer.
- Specify the Amount and the Currency
- Fill in all the required banking details of the recipient - the recipient's name; choose Type whether is Person or Company.
- Fill in the SWIFT/BIC; Address; City; State; Postal Code; Country and add Description.
- Select Continue.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.