This mode is intended for a more comfortable display of information and operation access for it. If you would like to switch on this mode you can select it from the special header shown at the left upper corner of the page. Simply make a click on Classic Mode and via the drop-down menu, you will see the Trade Mode option.
This model has a lot of very useful widgets which you can refer to in the Widgets section for more detailed information and for instructions on how to use them successfully.
With the help of this section, a trader can switch between volumes and
changes by currency pair. Also, this widget has quick access to the search
by pairs. Please, see the screen.
This widget has the following functionality:
• A trader can use this widget by all, favorite, fiat (for example), or special
Also, a trader can switch between volumes and day’s changes
We have reserved enough space for a candlestick chart. A trader can look at
the chart to quickly see and understand a current situation. Now, this chart is
more comfortable to use for the trader.
We use the excellent TradingView solution. Accordingly, operators can
customize their charts by using different colors
Below the screen, there is the order's panel. A trader can use this panel for
switching between order’s type of exchange.
Also, this panel has a special bookmark for displaying the trader’s active
- Limit Order: This order applies to buy or sell currency at a special price.
- Market order: This order applies to buy or sell currency according to the current moment of the market.
- Stop-Limit order: This order applies to buy or sell a currency when the market has the necessary conditions and after that, you can create an order to the market at a special price.
- Stop-Market Order: You can use this order to save your profit when the market goes in the opposite direction. In this case, you want to close the orders by the liquidity of the order book. For this situation, our exchange has this order’s type.
- Trailing-stop order allows traders to place a pre-set order at a specific percentage away from the market price when the market swings. It helps traders to limit the loss and protect gains when a trade does not move in the direction that traders consider unfavorable.
- A trailing stop order is a stop or Trailing-stop-limit order in which the stop price is not a specific price. Instead, the stop price is either a defined percentage or dollar amount, above or below the current market price of the security
This widget has the history of the exchange by currency pair.
Now, this widget has a new bookmark with a Trader’s history.